2. Why can’t I find my item in the archives through Premium SKU Search?
• Nothing from Gap Outlet is archived.
• Prior to 2007, there were no line names. Even when Gap starting naming collections, not every
category (kid boy, kid girl, etc) received a “name.”
• If an item was only sold in-store, there was no picture to save to the archive.
• At the very end of winter 2011 and beginning of spring/summer 2012, Gap changed over the sku
system. At that time, the tag number no longer correlated to the picture number. Unfortunately, that resulted in a lapse of a few months, in which pictures were not correctly tagged with sku numbers. If a picture IS in the archives, but not tagged, please submit it via the Missing Archive Photo page. We will offer the credit outlined there for each sku number submitted.
3. What/Where is the SKU number I need to enter.